Freitag, 13. August 2010

Välkomna i Bullerby

Lund is picturesque. Quaint. Dainty, even. It is reminiscent of Astrid Lindgren and the perfect world portrayed in her story books.
From what I have seen in the last few days, between settling in and trying to get into the foolproof dumpster, everything seems politically correct. And, of course, good for the environment. Even the punks loitering in front of the train station seemed kind of cuddly and cute (don't tell them I said that, the dog was kinda scary after all).
My only hope is the students. When they come back I dream to be let into the world of seedy, grimy, smoke filled - wait, I mean smoke free and approved by the board of hygiene - but nevertheless smelly bars with disgusting toilets. Because if they sanitise the restrooms here EVERYWHERE, I'm coming back home. A person has got to have his standards.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen